Head of Marketing
Description of role...
- Oversee Trustpage's brand and public relations efforts to increase awareness and affinity with Trustpage to prospective customers, investors, and employees
- Lead the creation, roll-out, and on-going management of marketing strategies including tools, technologies and processes
- Clearly communicate across the organization to ensure all departments are aware of and aligned with Marketing objectives and activities. Report on progress towards goals at weekly meetings with the leadership team and at company all-hands meetings on a regular basis
- Work with CEO to build Trustpage's revenue plan, and specifically Marketing’s contribution to this plan, as well as the Marketing team’s expense budget
- Identify talent and hiring needs and recruit and build the Marketing function accordingly. Provide leadership and guidance to Marketing team members, both in-house and freelance or contractors, to optimize performance, career development and retention
- Provide metrics, reports and dashboards and distill key insights and trends to support marketing and sales teams in assessing and improving the effectiveness of our efforts
- Create audience-centric messaging, positioning and value propositions that highlight unique strengths and clearly differentiates from competitors across channels including web, email, events, and social media
- Work alongside GTM team members to execute content and campaign distribution via outreach, partnerships, social media (organic and paid), SEO / SEM, and email
- 5+ years experience in a B2B SaaS Marketing role or experience marketing Information Security Software.
- Previous experience creating a new category and/or scaling a marketing team.
- Have a strong grasp of and appreciation for key marketing metrics, including those standard to SaaS companies (MQL, CAC, LTV, ROAS), and are skilled at drawing insights from marketing data and identifying and communicating which Marketing activities will impact these metrics
- Understanding of complex environments and projects, attention to detail, and organized workflows
- Project management skills and a proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/maintain relationships across multiple internal teams and external brand organizations
- Proficiency with marketing tools, platforms, and resources such as Hubspot
Nice to Have
- Certifications such as CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Knowledge of security tool categories such as penetration testing, web vulnerability scanning, network security, anti-malware, and encryption
- First-hand experience with the problems Trustpage is working to solve
Salary Range: $130,000 - 160,000
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is currently preferred but other applicants will be considered.
Trustpage values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Trustpage will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.